China Automotive Technology and Research Center signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the The Republican Center for Testing and Certification (RCTC) for the purpose of initiating cooperation between the two institutions.
The MoU was signed by the Deputy director of the Republican Center for Testing and Certification (RCTC) F.Samatov and President of China Automotive Technology and Research Center Yu Kai, during the visit of delegation of Standardization Administration of China and China Automotive Technology and Research Center to Uzstandard Agency on 21 May 2018.
The MoU forsees cooperation on the following activities and defines the framework for cooperative activities:
- Technical assistance and consulting
- Execution of joint research projects,
- Exchange of guest researcher,
- Transfer of technical knowledge, reference data and materials, and publications
- Jointly organized seminars, workshops and training programmes.
Following the signing of the "Memorandum of Understanding", joint cooperation activities and preparation of joint action plans were discussed with the Uzstandard officials to increase international recognition by improving of quality infrastructure promptly during the meeting.