Please read the Procedure for submission and review of electronic enquiries at the Uzbek Agency for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (Uzstandard agency).
The process of reviewing enquiries submitted via official website of the Uzbek agency for standardization, metrology and certification as follows:
1. The official website of the Uzstandard agency is an additional medium to make enquiries to Uzstandard agency.
2. Enquiries submitted via this website will be forwarded to the relevant department or subsidiaries of Uzstandard agency within one working day, who directly deals with the submitted questions.
3. Response to your enquiry within short time will be announced at the official website of the Uzstandard agency in the "Questions and Answers" section. It will not take more than 10 days to review your enquiry. In special cases where review your enquiry require more time, then the reviewing period may be extended but it does not exceed 1 month.
4. Enquiry not related to activities and competence of Uzstandard agency, will not be either reviewed or forwarded to relevant organization. Enquiry given in inappropriate form will not be reviewed.
5. The text of the enquiry should not exceed 1000 symbols.
6. Enquiries made via this website with either incomplete or inaccurate information about the sender will not be reviewed.
7. If you are not satisfied with the answer to your enquiry, you may appeal to Uzstandard agency, to the following address: 333 A, Farobiy street, Tashkent, 100049 or via fax: +998712461763.
8. By this link You can see the statistic of appeals by web site during 2012-2014 y.