In order to ensure the implementation of government decisions aimed at the development of electrical engineering, on April 9 current year in our country with the support of the Uzstandard agency, the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Institute of Standards of Uzbekistan, JV UZKABEL, “TOPFIN result“ LLC, “Uzelectroapparat-Electroshield”, LLC “Uzenergosozlash” were accepted as a member of the technical committees of the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) (attached below).
Membership in technical committees allows the IEC to participate in the development of international standards with Member States and provide feedback.
IEC Technical Committees
1. IEC TC 23 - Electrical accessories;
2. IEC TC 1 - Terminology;
3.IEC TC 79 - Alarm and electronic security systems;
4.IEC TC 105 - Fuel cell technologies;
5. IEC TC 20 - Electric cables;
6. IEC TC 14 - Power transformers;
7. IEC TC 82 - Solar photovoltaic energy systems;
8. IEC TC 117- Solar thermal electric plants;
9. IEC TC 61 - Safety of household and similar electrical appliances;
10. IEC TC13 - Electrical energy measurement and control.